Experienced individuals from NNL deliver a series of five lectures and associated activities on the topic of Public Engagement in the Nuclear Sector to academic institutions within the UK.
The lecture series covers:
- UK history of nuclear communications: the good, bad and lessons learned
- International responses to crisis: communications, “remediation” measures and their psychosocial impact
- UK approaches to public engagement with nuclear issues
- International approaches to public engagement with nuclear issues
- Geological disposal: public engagement and societal impacts
The lecture series provides an overview of public engagement in the nuclear sector for students studying for a nuclear-related degree or with an interest in the nuclear sector.