Sunday 25 May 2014
Nexia Solutions has successfully won a contract to provide environmental assessment expertise to Sellafield Ltd. The work will integrate Nexia Solutions extensive experience in the provision of environmental expertise in support of nuclear site development and associated infrastructure projects.
By demonstrating that Nexia Solutions had successfully delivered similar work across a diverse range of projects, we were able to show that we have the experience and knowledge to complete the required envionmental assessments along with provision of support and advice with respect to any additional requirement.
Key requirements include the delivery of activities which may include some, or all, of the following:
- Best Practicable Environmental Option assessments
- Best Practicable Means and Best Available Techniques determinations
- Environmental Safety Assessment through completion of Integrated Environmental Assessments
- Environmental Risk Assessments to support modification to existing facilities and infrastructure
- Provision of support in accordance with Town and Country Planning regulations, including completion of Environmental statements
A key feature of Nexia Solutions ethos is to ensure that our approach provides clients with access to resources and a solution which maximises the added value to the projects, ensuring effective management and reduction of project environmental hazards and risks.