Our graduate scheme is designed for those graduates with the drive and ambition who want to work in an exciting and dynamic industry.
We offer a structured graduate programme that covers:
- Understanding NNL and the Nuclear Sector
- Safety and Nuclear Professionalism
- Technical and Personal development
- Mentoring support towards Chartership
- Membership of the Nuclear Institute
- Attendance at Conferences
- Strong Early Careers Community
As part of our team, you’ll be able to explore different ways of working, access expert training and count on our support whenever you need it. There may never have been a more exciting time to work in nuclear, so if you’re looking for a long, successful career with a business that’s going places, this is your chance.
Our graduate scheme includes:
- Working on our exciting, innovative projects
- Technical Training
- 3 Behavioural Development Modules
- Transition from Academia to Industry
- Personal Development
- Career Launch pad
- Project Management / Business Awareness training
- Route to Accreditation / Chartership
- Work on a Graduate Project
- Part of an Early Careers Community
Constituent parts of the graduate scheme
Applications now open
Applications for our remaining graduate roles are open until 03/01/22.