We believe that effective quality management is essential to achieving our
vision to deliver world-leading nuclear expertise and innovative solutions.
- Being trusted to always deliver quality services and solutions for our customers
- Working in partnership with customers to consistently meet their expectations, and anticipate their future needs
- Maintaining and developing our facilities, our people and our expertise
- Conforming to the external requirements that underpin our unique capabilities
- Our management team providing leadership, commitment and responsibility to establishing, implementing, integrating and maintaining the Quality Management System
- This will result in securing efficiency, a strong customer focus and enhancement of long-term sustainability and profitability within the Organisation.
Our primary goal is:
The Quality Management System has a primary goal of underpinning the successful delivery of the expert, impartial advice, technical work and innovative solutions we offer to our customers and stakeholders. By having the right culture, people and processes in place, we will deliver this successfully.
The way we’ll achieve this goal is to:
Embed a culture that:
- Communicate and recognises the importance of quality throughout the whole organisation
- Sets clear expectations for employees, linked to delivering value and
- Encourages continual improvement through benchmarking, adopting best practice, developing our capabilities and learning from quality events
- Develop partnerships with customers, suppliers, regulators and other interested parties to ensure a clear and common understanding of quality expectations and requirements.
- Establish robust, efficient processes in a controlled management system, to deliver services and products consistently.
- Make sure that our operations always comply with new and changing legal, regulatory and other requirements.
- Retain certification to relevant international standards, such as ISO 9001, whilst adopting standards, excellence tools, and continuous improvement to enhance our processes and activities.
In line with achieving our goal, Quality Objectives will be set on an annual basis. These measurable objectives will address the risks and opportunities within the Organisation as determined by senior management and will be reviewed regularly to ensure continual improvement.
The Quality Management System will be monitored, measured, evaluated and enhanced regularly with systematic reporting and communication of the status and effectiveness at all levels.