Women in Nuclear (WiN) UK is making tremendous progress on addressing the gender balance. YOU can come to the second WiN UK Conference next monthand find out what the organisation is doing. You can discover how to get involved and get some coaching to help you best achieve the best results.
The 2016 WiN UK Conference takes place on Tuesday 2nd February starting at 9am. The venue is the Church House Conference Centre, London.
This year’s conference will showcase a series of workshop style sessions on topics such as leadership, networking, speaking confidently and unconscious bias. The day will also include conference discussions around themes including gender balance, capacity building, and public acceptability of nuclear energy.
WiN was formed in 2014 and now has over 700 a members. WiN is committed to supporting three objectives:
- Attraction (attracting more women to choose a career in nuclear)
- Retention (support career progression of women in nuclear)
- Dialogue (promote dialogue with the public about the nuclear industry).
- Andrea Leadsom MP, Energy Minister
- Tom Samson, CEO NuGen
- Angela Hepworth, Corporate Policy and Regulation Director, EDF
- Manon Bradley, Development Director, Major Projects Association
- Adrienne Kelbie, Future ONR Chief Executive
There is a pre-conference reception on 1st February from 4.30pm to 6.30pm at the House of Commons.
Register now www.womeninnuclear.org.uk/event-registration-page