Over the past few weeks, NNL has published a series of news items setting out the detail of how our unique contribution has helped Sellafield Ltd. continue to operate the Highly Active Liquor Evaporation and Storage (HALES) plant.
What can we do for you?Our work on the HALES plant and evaporators has utilised a massive range of skills and capabilities. These, of course, can be transferred into other areas for a range of customers. Our key products and services include:
- Engineering development and deployment of plant inspection equipment – specialising in hard to reach areas and hazardous environments
- Non-radioactive rig hall for deployment trials and validation of models
- Creation of simulants for hazardous liquors/solids
- Assessment of materials corrosion in hazardous environments and impact on operating life
- Assessment of thermal profile of plant and equipment
- Structural assessment of plant and equipment.
If you would like to talk to someone about any of these products and services, please call Huw Morgan, Head of Sales on 019467 79002.