Work Experience/Summer Internships/Placements
Why choose work experience?
Work placements allow you to gain real hands-on experience in a work environment providing more insight into an industry, organisation and role. Take a look at our Corporate Responsibility and Corporate Social Responsibility Report 2015 for more information on our projects.
Benefits of undertaking work experience?
- Understanding more about NNL
- Insight into the different roles and career paths
- Increasing skills and knowledge
- Understanding more about the industry
Types of Placements
- Technical (Engineering and Scientific)
- Strategic Business Development
- Learning & Development
- Human Resources
- 1 week
- A Levels
How to Apply
- Please send your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com
- Please specify your area of interest and location
What NNL Provides
- Working in an experienced team within NNL
- Paired with a Graduate who will act as a mentor and point of contact
- CV and Covering letter review and advice
How will you be assessed?
- Students will be required to complete a short report and presentation on their week placement and will also gain feedback